Summer Book Study Blog

Summer Book Study Blog

Monday, March 23, 2015

Day 23 SOL - Hair...To Cut or Not to Cut, That is the Question

I have pinned a whole board of haircuts on Pinterest. Leave it long (for me just a longish medium length) or cut into a shorter stylish do. I think about it way too much especially after seeing someone with a cute cut. What holds me back? I wouldn't be able to twist it up, pull it back, or go one more day without washing and styling. Lazy...maybe. More time for sleeping in the morning more important...absolutely. I wash my hair at night and go to bed with it wet. Shorter hair takes much more maintenance unless you have nice curl that allows you to run your fingers through it and go. Mine. Is. Straight. Stubby straight. Straight as a whisk broom straight. Straight and thick, but fine. A hairdresser once told me to cover the face of the person in the picture with your thumb and look JUST at the hair. 

2014 medium Hair Styles For Women Over 40 | 2014 Easy Hairstyles for Women Over 40 | Popular Haircuts 
Cut above or cut below?
Both are very similar in looks to me if you squint one eye (without glasses on)
 and shut the other. ;)
GREAT CUT.  ITS FUNNY AS LONG AS TOP LAYER OF SHORT HAIR OR BANGS LONG GIVES U THE FEELING OF LONGER HAIR. SO EASY TO CARE FOR AND ALWAYS LOOKS GREAT EVEN WHEN FIRST WAKE UP. LITTLE TO NO WORK INVOLVED IF U ARE A WOMAN ON THE GO.    Textured short cut

I've also heard that as your body heads south, the gravity and aging issue, then your hair should head north, as in shorter. I am definitely in this category. 

However, I'm going to end on a positive note...at least I have hair. ;) 
D :)

1 comment:

  1. I like both...I know that doesn't help. Or you could cut your bangs and that's like an inbetween!

    ReplyDelete