Summer Book Study Blog

Summer Book Study Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Day 31 SOL - Grateful for SOL

SOL is ending today. Today marks completion. Thirty one posts, many more that the 93 + 60 comments, discipline of writing every day for the world to read, and some new friends. Lots of wonderful writing ideas for the future with poetry such as Poetry Quick Write and Found Poem, and Reverso Poem. I linked up each of the "slices" I used with their directions. 

This all feels a teeny tiny bit like the movie/book "Julie and Julia." Staying with a blog for a specific length of time and completing the challenge. I did not make my way through the Art of French Cooking, but I did write from a blog pouring out heart and life for 31 days. 

So I bid you all "adieu" and blessings for a life well-lived.

Today marks completion. 
Thirty one posts,
Many thoughtful comments, 
Writing every day for the world to read.
Wonderful poetic ideas,
New friends,
Pouring out heart and life,
"Adieu" and blessings,
Challenge completed.


Numbers 6 :24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you;
25 The Lord make His face shine on you,
And be gracious to you;
26 The Lord lift up His countenance on you,
And give you peace.’

Dianna  :)


3 comments:

  1. No need to bid Adieu but rather say au revoir. Come back on Tuesdays whenever you want. There will always be welcoming words. Terje named her blog Just for a Month, look what happened, it's five years later and she is still writing. You too can continue this journey. I never thought I would still be doing this five years later either. Stay in touch!
    Sidenote to your comment on my blog: my name really is LeAnn, LC are my initials and friends called me LC, so when I started blogging I adopted the name of elsie as my pen name. I'm surprised at how many true Elsies I've run into in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I did not make my way through the Art of French Cooking, but I did write from a blog pouring out heart and life for 31 days. " I don't think that I would have ever made through the Art of French Cooking either, but writing seems to be a different story! I joined four years ago for a month, and here I am still writing! Join us! Keep the journey moving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've really enjoyed reading your blog for the last 31 days, thank you for sharing your stories!

    ReplyDelete